Looking for available travel experts
14 Trips by Springbok Atlas Tours and SafarisChiappini Square, 17 Chiappini Street, Cape Town, South Africa
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
- Leisurely journey through the breathtaking Franschhoek Winelands.
- Travel in an open-side tram and open-air tram-bus.
- Wine tasting and delectable cuisine in South Africa's Wine & Gourmet Capital.
- Big 5 game viewing in the pristine wilderness of Kruger National Park.
- Gorgeous mountain scenery and breathtaking vantage points along the famous Panorama Route.
- Explore Johannesburg’s culture and Cape Town’s scenic beauty.
- Spectacular views and astounding natural scenery throughout.
- The charming fishing town of Hout Bay and the Boulders Beach penguin colony.
- Breathtaking views at Cape Point, the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula.
- Enjoy 3 top-class wine tastings at wine estates in Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Savour excellent cuisine amidst spectacular Winelands settings.
- Take in the stunning natural beauty of the area: mountains, vineyards, valleys and trees.
- The stunning scenery and warm hospitality of the Karoo.
- Picturesque & quaint holiday towns with diverse attractions, great shopping & fine dining.
- The fascinating beauty and flora & fauna of mountain, forest, lagoon & coastal eco-systems.
- Big 5 game drive in Pilanesberg Game Reserve, a geological phenomenon.
- Malaria-free safari in the crater of a long-extinct volcano.
- Guided tour of the famous Sun City Resort.
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond.
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna.
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more.
- Best land-based whale watching in the world (Jul–Nov).
- Visit Stony Point penguin colony.
- Spectacularly scenic drive along the coast.
- Amazing adventure to the renowned white clay pans of Sossusvlei and Dead Vlei.
- Climb a famous red sand dune in the Namib, the world’s oldest desert.
- Astonishing contrasts, wide-open spaces and spectacle of impressive, unending sand dunes.
- Experience the beauty and enigma of the Namib Desert and Sossusvlei.
- Rugged, epic landscapes and local peoples of Damaraland.
- The large and spectacular Fish River Canyon.
- The heart-stopping roaring of lions and special sightings of desert-adapted antelope.
- Big-game viewing including lion, cheetah and hyena and many smaller, fascinating species.
- Incredible concentrations of graceful plains game at the waterholes alongside Etosha Pan.
- Visit Aquila Private Game Reserve, located 2 hours' drive from Cape Town.
- Go on a game drive in the reserve, encounter a variety of wildlife.
- Enjoy birdwatching in a reserve that is home to 172 species of birds.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results