Looking for available travel experts
13 Trips by Springbok Atlas Tours and SafarisChiappini Square, 17 Chiappini Street, Cape Town, South Africa
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
- Leisurely journey through the breathtaking Franschhoek Winelands.
- Travel in an open-side tram and open-air tram-bus.
- Wine tasting and delectable cuisine in South Africa's Wine & Gourmet Capital.
- Spectacular views and astounding natural scenery throughout.
- The charming fishing town of Hout Bay and the Boulders Beach penguin colony.
- Breathtaking views at Cape Point, the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula.
- Enjoy 3 top-class wine tastings at wine estates in Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Savour excellent cuisine amidst spectacular Winelands settings.
- Take in the stunning natural beauty of the area: mountains, vineyards, valleys and trees.
- The stunning scenery and warm hospitality of the Karoo.
- Picturesque & quaint holiday towns with diverse attractions, great shopping & fine dining.
- The fascinating beauty and flora & fauna of mountain, forest, lagoon & coastal eco-systems.
- Big 5 game drive in Pilanesberg Game Reserve, a geological phenomenon.
- Malaria-free safari in the crater of a long-extinct volcano.
- Guided tour of the famous Sun City Resort.
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond.
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna.
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more.
- Best land-based whale watching in the world (Jul–Nov).
- Visit Stony Point penguin colony.
- Spectacularly scenic drive along the coast.
- Amazing adventure to the renowned white clay pans of Sossusvlei and Dead Vlei.
- Climb a famous red sand dune in the Namib, the world’s oldest desert.
- Astonishing contrasts, wide-open spaces and spectacle of impressive, unending sand dunes.
- Experience the beauty and enigma of the Namib Desert and Sossusvlei.
- Rugged, epic landscapes and local peoples of Damaraland.
- The large and spectacular Fish River Canyon.
- The heart-stopping roaring of lions and special sightings of desert-adapted antelope.
- Big-game viewing including lion, cheetah and hyena and many smaller, fascinating species.
- Incredible concentrations of graceful plains game at the waterholes alongside Etosha Pan.
- Visit Aquila Private Game Reserve, located 2 hours' drive from Cape Town.
- Go on a game drive in the reserve, encounter a variety of wildlife.
- Enjoy birdwatching in a reserve that is home to 172 species of birds.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results