- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Omis: a city known for its history of piracy, boat ride up the river Cetina.
Four days in Split, the second largest city in Croatia, and "the most beautiful one in the world and beyond" the local people said. This package leaves you enough time at leisure so you can accommodate these best to your wishes, but includes the most needed services.
Day 1: Arrival Split (25 Km – 30 Min)
Day 2: Split - Omis | Cetina – Split
Day 3: Split
Day 4: Departure Split
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Split Airport to the hotel
- Shared transportation in an air conditioning bus throughout the tour on day 2
- Departure private transfer from hotel to Split Airport on day 4
- Operated with English speaking guide during the half-day activity on day 2
- Boat ride and activities mentioned during the Omis and Cetina half day tour on day 2.
- City Tax
- Optional extras
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Split, City Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Split, City Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Split, City Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.