- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
ENSUITE ABOVE DECK CABINS-Chill by day, party by night on our 8 day sailing trip around Croatia. Soak up Split’s Mediterranean vibes at a waterfront bar, visit the long pebbly beaches and palm fringed port of Makarska, experience the trendy Dalmatian hotspot of Hvar and trek up to it’s hilltop fortress. Captivate yourself in the Venetian architecture at the small fishing town of Korcula. Finish your sailing trip in the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’, Dubrovnik! Get ready for an experience of a lifetime!
Day 1: Split, Omis
Day 2: Omis, Makarska
Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
Day 8: Dubrovnik
- Twin, double, triple and quadruple above deck cabins in 'A' category private boats
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 1 liter of drinking water per day.
- 'A' category traditional Croatian motor cruiser with air condition in common areas.
- Services of the captain and experienced crew.
- Services of an experienced Travel Talk tour leader, guided Dubrovnik tour.
- Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Split and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Split to Dubrovnik Above Deck tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 38 today.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sail Split to Dubrovnik Above Deck tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sail Split to Dubrovnik Above Deck tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Split to Dubrovnik Above Deck tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.