- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
ENSUITE ABOVE DECK CABINS-Chill by day, party by night on our 8 day sailing trip around Croatia. Soak up Split’s Mediterranean vibes at a waterfront bar, visit the long pebbly beaches and palm fringed port of Makarska, experience the trendy Dalmatian hotspot of Hvar and trek up to it’s hilltop fortress. Captivate yourself in the Venetian architecture at the small fishing town of Korcula. Finish your sailing trip in the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’, Dubrovnik! Get ready for an experience of a lifetime!
Day 1: Split, Omis
Day 2: Omis, Makarska
Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
Day 8: Dubrovnik
- 7 nights in twin, double, triple and quadruple above deck cabins in “A category” private boats with ensuite facilities
- 7 breakfasts | 7 lunches | 1 Liter of drinking water per day
- A” category traditional Croatian motor cruiser with air condition in common areas
- Services of an experienced Travel Talk tour leader.
- Services of the captain and experienced crew
- Port fees and tourist taxes
- Any international flights to Split and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Split to Dubrovnik-Above Deck tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37 today.
- Save US$ 25+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sail Split to Dubrovnik-Above Deck tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 07 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sail Split to Dubrovnik-Above Deck tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Split to Dubrovnik-Above Deck tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.