- Wine tasting tour
- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Croatian islands and enjoy great coastal scenery
- Try fantastic local food and learn more about local culture
- Visit Mljet National Park. See the medieval Spanjola Fortress in Hvar
- Dive into the pristine, turquoise sea on daily swim stops
Wake up to continental breakfast daily, taking in the spectacular coastline and island views as we sail. Jump off the boat into that crystal-clear water and enjoy local specialties served by our Croatian chef for a 3 course lunch each day. The afternoons are for exploration and your knowledgeable Horizon Sail trip manager will tell you the unmissable experiences and sights at each island destination.
With an expert trip manager and an incredible list of inclusions, you are sure to experience the most stunning secluded islands, picturesque scenery, local produce and exciting nightlife. Our trips are full of passionate travellers from all over the world. Friendship, laughter, good times and the week of your life — guaranteed.
Day 1: Split - Pucisca
Day 2: Pucisca - Hvar (Via Zlatni Rat)
Day 3: Hvar to Mljet
Day 4: Mljet - Dubrovnik
Day 5: Dubrovnik - Korcula
Day 6: Korcula - Jelsa
Day 7: Jelsa - Split
Day 8: Split departure
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 1 dinner
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard our deluxe vessel
- A knowledgeable, English-speaking trip manager
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Local wine-tasting excursions in Stari Grad or Jelsa
- Water taxi to Port of Hvar (if applicable)
- Orientation walks at all destinations
- Drinking water onboard the vessel
- An experienced local captain, crew & chef on board
- Mandatory tourist port tax (€35 EUR)
- Pickup and drop-off service
- International/domestic airline tickets
- Any tours or activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHorizon Sail requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. Obtaining a visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending upon your nationality. We recommend that you check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to as part of this itinerary.