- Full day tour to 2 of Bosnia’s most popular destinations
- Picturesque town of Mostar on the river Neretva
- Historic Old Bridge, a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Mysticism of Medjugorje, a Catholic pilgrimage site
There, below the bridge, you will witness local experts jumping from the bridge into the cold waters of the Cetina River. Apart from the historic bridge, in this beautiful small town, you will visit the old Bazar, the Mosque, the historic street and squares. Make the most of your time here and taste traditional food like "burek“ or "baklava“.
The other site that we are going to visit on this tour is Međugorje, a pilgrimage place, where Virgin Mary first appeared in 1981. Relax in this spiritual place and enjoy the walks towards the Apparition Hill. Attend the Holy Mass and find your reconciliation and inner peace.
- Professional Local Guide in Mostar
- Food & Drinks
If the tour is cancelled 48 hours before the tour, there will be no refund.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.