- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the best of Croatian islands
- Try fantastic local food, learn more about local culture and enjoy daily swim stops
- Explore Mljet National Park, which borders two stunning salt water lakes
- Go out on winetasting excursions either in Stari Grad or Jelsa
Wake up to continental breakfast daily, taking in the spectacular coastline and island views as we sail. Jump off the boat into that crystal-clear water and enjoy local specialities served by our Croatian chef for lunch each day. The afternoons are for exploration and your knowledgeable Horizon Sail trip manager will tell you the unmissable experiences and sights at each island destination.
With an expert Horizon Sail trip manager and an incredible list of inclusions, you are sure to experience secluded islands, stunning scenery, local produce and fabulous nightlife. Our trips are full of passionate travellers from all over the world. Friendship, laughter, good times and the week of your life, guaranteed.
Day 1: Split – Pucisca
Day 2: Pucisca – Jelsa (via Zlatni Rat)
Day 3: Jelsa – Hvar town
Day 4: Hvar – Korcula
Day 5: Korcula – Mljet
Day 6: Mljet – Sipan
Day 7: Sipan – Dubrovnik
Day 8: Dubrovnik departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 1 dinner
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard our vessel
- A knowledgeable, English-speaking Horizon Sail trip manager
- Transport: Water taxi to the Port of Hvar (if applicable) & bus transfer from the port to Dubrovnik's old town
- Local wine-tasting excursions in Stari Grad or Jelsa
- Entrance fees to Mljet National Park
- Entrance tickets to Club Revelin, Dubrovnik
- Orientation walks in all destinations
- Drinking water onboard
- Local Captain, crew and chef on board
- Mandatory tourist tax
- International airline tickets
- Visa fees
- Any tours or activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off transfer
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Travel Insurance Horizon Sail requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. Visa For this Horizon Sail trip, getting the visa(s) is the responsibility of each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to as part of this itinerary.