- Explore the cultural heritage of unique island - town Trogir
- Discover the historic core of Trogir with experienced guide
- Enjoy this town - a true mosaic of monuments
- Transportation, Entry tickets to Cathedral and museum included
The old city of Trogir is actually older than the Diocletian’s Palace in Split and the whole historic core was enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage list in 1997. It is one of the few towns in the world that are completely protected by UNESCO.
After a walking tour with an experienced guide around the city, you will have lunch and taste some of the finest traditional specialties. After lunch and some free time for shopping we will take you back to Split.
- Entry tickets to the Cathedral and museum
> If the tour is cancelled 48 hours before the tour, no refund.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.