- Wine tasting tour
- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit famous wineries and sample included wine
- Experience authentic Dalmatian cuisine with included multicourse meals
- Hear interesting stories and learn about Croatian history and culture
- Relax on the beach, enjoy a city tour, and visit Krka National Park
The trip starts and ends in Split, the center of Dalmatia and the most important city of the Adriatic. The perfect place to start our tour! From there, we will embark on an indulgent trip to visit famous wineries on the coast and on the islands, eat at amazing local restaurants, and enjoy the best of the best in terms of culinary and wine experiences that this sunny and beautiful part of the world can offer. We won't forget a bit of time to relax on the beach, catch a cultural city tour and visit a stunning National Park.
Book your trip today and experience beautiful Croatia. See the itinerary and what's included sections for more details.
Day 1: Arrival in Split
Day 2: Split old town, wine tastings and visit to Krka waterfal
Day 3: Boat transfer excursion, 5 islands visit
Day 4: Pelješac peninsula wineries - origins of Zinfandel
Day 5: Ston & Pelješac: gems of cuisine and wines
Day 6: Winery at Orebić (Dubrovnik) and speedboat to Šipan
Day 7: Dubrovnik sightseeing and walking tour, fine dining
Day 8: Departure from Dubrovnik
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners as per itinerary
- Accommodations: 3 nights in Hotel in Split, 2 nights in hotel in Orebić, 2 nights in hotel in Dubrovnik
- City tax
- Transportation by luxury car
- Tour escort/guide
- 6-course dinner @ Zrno Soli restaurant / 6 glasses of wine included (day 1)
- Walking Tour of Split with a licensed guide on day 2
- 4 glasses of wine with snack @ Testament winery (day 2)
- Admission fee to Krka National park (day 2)
- 3-course lunch @ Vinko tavern / 3 glasses of wine included (day 2)
- Speedboat transfer to Five Islands (day 3)
- 3-course lunch / 3 glasses of wine @ Divino restaurant (day 3)
- 3 glasses of wine with snack @ Rizman winery (day 4)
- 5-course lunch / 5 glasses of wine @ Gastro Mare restaurant (day 4)
- 4 glasses of wine with snack @ Miloš winery (day 4)
- 4 glasses of wine @ Saints Hiils winery (day 5)
- 3-course dinner / 3 glasses of wine @ Tuna bar restaurant (day 5)
- 3 glasses of wine @ Korta Katarina winery (day 6)
- Speedboat transfer to Šipan island (day 6)
- 5-course lunch / 5 glasses of wine @ Bowa restaurant (day 6)
- Walking Tour of Dubrovnik with licensed guide (day 7)
- 3-course dinner @ Bota Šare restaurant / 3 glasses of wine included (day 7)
- Any extra drinks or meals not stated
- Extra services and options arranged directly on the spot with the tour guide/tour leader
- Personal expenses (such as souvenirs, extra meals, extra tickets, etc.)
- Gratuities and the tipping service
- Earn US$ 153+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.