- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Bicycle tour
- River cruise
- Young Adults
- Cycling in the Southern Dalmatian islands with dramatic scenery
- Exploring the small towns and villages en route
- Wandering through the alleyways of the UNESCO listed cities of Dubrovnik and Split
- The island of Mljet with its impressive national park
- Soaking up the hospitality onboard the comfortable motor yacht
Cruise and cycle to explore Dubrovnik and the magical islands of southern Dalmatia in comfort. George Bernard Shaw famously said that 'those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik', also describing it as 'the pearl of the Adriatic'. With its impressive old town and dominating position on the Adriatic coast, the city is visually stunning and deserving of both Shaw's remarks and its UNESCO World Heritage status. The trip begins in either Dubrovnik or Split on alternative weeks through the season. In Dubrovnik there is time set aside to explore the narrow streets and lively town by foot, while the islands of southern Dalmatia, extending westerly into the Mediterranean, are best explored by bike and boat. Highlights include visiting the islands of Korcula and Mljet, swimming in secluded coves, discovering the UNESCO listed historic centre of Split and pedalling past small villages amongst lavender fields in Hvar. With a comfortable motor yacht as your base, you will enjoy good food in the company of your fellow cyclists and experienced crew, with ample space on board to relax and absorb the views after each cycling day
Day 1 : Arrival and guided tour of Split, overnight in Split
Day 2 : Cruise to Brac Island, cycle from Supetar to Milna, by boat to Stari Grad on Hvar (20+20km/12+12mi)
Day 3 : Cycle from Stari Grad to Hvar, cruise to Korcula sland (22km/14mi)
Day 4 : Cycle from Korcula town to Vela Luka (60km/37.5mi)
Day 5 : Cross to tranquil Lastovo island, explore by bike (28km/17mi)
Day 6 : Cruise to Mljet, round cycle from Pomena to the National Park (30km/10mi)
Day 7 : Cycle from Pomena to Sobra then cruise to Dubrovnik (33km/20mi)
Day 8 : Trip concludes in Dubrovnik
- 7 nights accommodation in a double cabin below deck with ensuite facilities on board a premium boat (supplement applies for above deck or single cabin). The compact cabins are configured with double beds, two lower beds (twin) and a single bed. If you are travelling solo you can be matched with another passenger. Excellent discounts apply to a third person sharing a triple cabin, with a configuration of a French bed (quite cosy for two people as it is a little smaller than a double) and a single bunk bed above, or two lower beds + single bunk bed. Note that the lower deck cabins by their very nature will be marginally noisier and less ventilated due to their proximity to the engine and working part of the boat.
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners (does not include drinks)* *the included lunches and dinners may be swapped as they depend on sailing conditions on the day, your tour guide will inform you locally when these will be included.
- 21 speed hybrid bike rental with pannier (electric bikes available on request - supplement applies). The guides will carry bike locks for the group when cycling, or individual locks can be provided on request if you decide to cycle alone (limited supply).
- Experienced crew including English speaking cycle guide
- Bed linen and towels
- Information pack including overview maps per cabin
- City tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- Tourist taxes
- Emergency hotline
- Travel to and from Dubrovnik (Gruz) / Split
- Upgrade to a cabin on deck or single cabin - supplements apply
- Meals not listed as included, drinks
- Water flat rate & tourist tax EUR60pp (adult) and EUR30pp (child up to 16) to be paid to the captain
- Travel insurance - mandatory *cruise cover may be required - check with your insurer
- Tips for crew and tour guides (see pre departure information provided on booking)
- Taxi transfer from the airport or your hotel to the boat (allow approx EUR40) - or we can assist with a private transfer on embarkation and disembarkation days only (min 2 people), please ask our office for details
- Any additional taxi or bus transfers taken during the trip
- Helmets - mandatory on all bike tours, you are encouraged to bring your own well-fitted helmet. A limited number of rental helmets are available on board (reservation essential), however we cannot guarantee their suitability.
- Optional Bicyle insurance - payable in cash locally. EUR10 per person for hybrid bike, EUR25 per person for electric bike. Please note that normal travel insurance often does not cover loss or damage to rental bikes. If you do not take out bike insurance you will need to pay for the cost of the bike or repair of damages.
- Entrance fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dalmatian Coast and Dubrovnik Bike and Sail tour. You can cancel the tour up to 72 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 71 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 May 2024, a deposit of 190 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 71 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Dalmatian Coast and Dubrovnik Bike and Sail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dalmatian Coast and Dubrovnik Bike and Sail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure.