- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Follow a local guide through Diocletian's Palace in Split, where narrow cobblestone streets are lined with preRomanesque churches, Gothic chapels and museums.
- Head out with a local fisherman and his crew from Lastovo Island, helping to bring in the daily catch and enjoying an onboard lunch of the freshest seafood imaginable.
- Discover the winding streets and cathedral of medieval Kotor, hidden in the Bay of Montenegro and protected by limestone cliffs.
- Travel inland to the World Heritagelisted towns of Matera and Alberobello, known for their historical 'trulli' and rockcut 'sassi' caves respectively.
Charming fishing hamlets, sun-soaked medieval towns and pretty islands are the star attractions of this 15-day tour and cruise through the gems that line the Adriatic. With stops in Croatia, Montenegro, Italy, Albania and Greece, this tour showcases history at its most beautiful. Begin with an in-depth adventure through the Dalmatian coast before boarding your small, stylish vessel and cruising further south. Spend time swimming off little-known Albanian beaches and delving into the myths that define the Greek islands, enjoying a mixture of locally guided excursions and free time to explore (or relax) at your own pace.
Trogir – Split
Peljesac Peninsula – Dubrovnik
Lokrum Island – Dubrovnik
Kotor – Bari
Bari – Saranda
Saranda – Corfu
Corfu – Ithaki
Ithaki – Itea
Itea – Aegina
- Comfortable hotel (5 nights), Feature stay on Lastovo Island (2 nights), Small cruise ship (7 nights)
- 14 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 8 Dinner
- Ferry , Private vehicle , Small cruise ship , bus
- Guided Walk of Split
- Diocletian's Palace
- Day Trip to Trogir by Boat
- Trogir Sightseeing with Local Guide & Visit to Trogir Cathedral
- Fishing Trip with Local Fisherman with Seafood Lunch
- Visit to the Town of Blato
- Dubrovnik City Walls
- Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport and entry to sites)
- Matusko Winery Tour and Tasting
- Boat Tour to Lokrum Island
- Welcome Dinner
- Kotor - Perast Visit
- Kotor - Walking Tour
- Bari - Matera and Alberobello Visit
- Deck BBQ lunch
- Butrint - National Park Visit
- Corfu - Walking Tour
- Ithaki - Sami Town Visit
- Itea - Delhpi Visit
- Farewell Dinner
- Any international flights to Split and from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Dalmatia and the Adriatic by land and sea tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 239+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dalmatia and the Adriatic by land and sea tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 12 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Dalmatia and the Adriatic by land and sea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dalmatia and the Adriatic by land and sea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.