- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spectacular coastal cycling on the mainland and islands
- Delicious local cuisine at traditional restaurants and agritourism’s
- Discover the UNESCO city of Dubrovnik
Known to have the clearest waters in the Mediterranean and undoubtedly packed with historical and cultural interest, the Dalmatian Coast is one of the true wonders of Europe. We follow some of the best cycling routes the area has to offer with much of the tour taking place on the long and beautiful islands of Hvar and Korcula, travelling by ferry between the islands. The scenery alternates between seaside villages, tiny mediaeval towns and pretty pebble bays. We end our journey in the fascinating UNESCO city of Dubrovnik where we spend two nights soaking up the atmosphere of this uniquely preserved city.
lead by Alan Skulic all going along at our own speeds.Bikes were very good
with disc brakes.Suggest activity level 4 for the hill climbs on day 1 and 2
but we all got up them with nobody using the bus. Restaurants for lunch and
evening meals were hand picked and very good although the one in Korcula took
a long time to bring out the meals. Optional middle day, some went to Mjet
island and the three Musketeers cycled to the next town Korcula for pizza and
ice cream then back to the hotel pool and bar. We were spoilt by blue sky
days which always enhance any trip. Final day in Dubrovnik was great with a
walk around the city walls. Want to revisit Croatia and soon!”
Start Split; ferry transfer to Hvar.
Circular ride exploring the island of Hvar, including Hvar town and a 8km
Ride east along the island to port of Sucuraj; ferry via mainland to Korcula.
Free day in Lumbarda; optional visit (with bikes) to picturesque island of
Scenic ride on forested island of Korcula, from Vela Luka to Korcula town and
on to Lumbarda.
Ride through the vineyards of Peljesac Peninsula towards the mainland;
transfer to Dubrovnik.
Free day to explore Dubrovnik.
Day 8: End Dubrovnik.
- 7 nights hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- 4 days cycling (plus 1 optional ride on Mljet) with full vehicle support
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking flight inclusive)
- 90% tarmac, 10% gravel roads
- Quiet roads with a good mix of flat and rolling terrain
- Group normally 4 to 16 plus leader. Min age 16
- Tour leader throughout
- Local bike hire
- Any international flights to Split and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycling the Dalmatian Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycling the Dalmatian Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 155 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 02 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycling the Dalmatian Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycling the Dalmatian Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.