- City sightseeing
- Chill out
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Follow a local guide through Diocletian's Palace in Split, where narrow cobblestone streets are lined with preRomanesque churches, Gothic chapels and museums.
- Head out with a local fisherman and his crew from Lastovo Island, helping to bring in the daily catch and enjoying an onboard lunch of the freshest seafood imaginable.
- Wake up to incredible views of the Adriatic and a picturesque bay from the comfort of your 'feature stay’ on Lastovo Island.
- Dubrovnik's charms reach far beyond the UNESCOlisted city walls. Cruise to Lokrum Island where a botanical garden, Benedictine monastery and excellent swimming spots await
Amazing beaches and sunshine are the star attractions here, while medieval towns and charming fishing hamlets provide a gorgeous coastal backdrop. Croatia’s Dalmatian coast has it all! The remote and beautiful island of Lastovo and the historical island of Korcula are a particular highlight for many. Finish your trip in Lord Byron’s ‘pearl of the Adriatic’ – Dubrovnik.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Trogir – Split
Peljesac Peninsula – Dubrovnik
Lokrum Island – Dubrovnik
- Comfortable hotel (5 nights), Feature stay on Lastovo Island (2 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Ferry , Private vehicle
- Split - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Split - Diocletian's Palace Visit
- Day Trip to Trogir by Boat
- Trogir Sightseeing with Local Guide & Visit to Trogir Cathedral
- Lastovo Island - Fishing Trip with Local Fisherman with Seafood Lunch
- Visit to the Town of Blato
- Dubrovnik - City Walls
- Dubrovnik - Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport & entry to sites)
- Peljesac Peninsula - Matusko Winery Visit & Tasting
- Boat Tour to Lokrum Island
- Any international flights to Split and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Croatia's Dalmatian Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 111+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia's Dalmatian Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 June 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Croatia's Dalmatian Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia's Dalmatian Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Please be aware that the Croatian coast is very hilly and mountainous, which means lots & lots of steps are an inherent feature of the landscape. You will have to be able to easily lift your luggage and carry it up and down stairs and inclines. Also, stone streets become very slippery when wet. Some people may find Croatia's topography very demanding.
- Summer temperatures can be extreme in Croatia (over 40°C), which can be uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Please carefully consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal
The Intrepid Foundation
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions