- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore beautiful Split, a haven of relaxation and culture where tradition, modernity and a variety of European influences come together. Unwind with a walk along the waterfront promenade and explore the impressive ruins of Diocletian's Palace
- Feel the rich heritage of the former capital of Dalmatia with each step on the marble streets of Zadar, and taste it in the incredible food
- Discover why Croatia is on every foodie’s mustvisit list. Stop by Pag Island, meet producers, and taste local specialties like paški sir (Pag cheese)
- Stroll through Plitvice Lakes National Park, marvelling at luminous lakes and waterfalls that seem to have been sketched by an artist
This adventure bounds from the Gothic monuments of Split, through the pristine scenery of Plitvice Lakes National Park and ancient streets of Old Town Zadar, then on to the island of Pag. After leaving the Dalmatian coastline, cross into Slovenia to discover the enchanting surrounds of Bled. This jam-packed journey offers lush forest hikes, breathtaking landscapes, medieval architecture and scrumptious food along with a good taste of the ancient Croatian and Slovenian culture.
Pag Island / Zadar
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Rovinj / Bled
- Hotel (1 night), Hostel (2 nights), Guesthouse (1 night), Private room (1 night), Pension (2 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Public bus , Private vehicle , Taxi
- An expert tour leader
- Pag Island - Visit to Cheese Maker with Cheese Degustation & Lunch
- Pag Island - Day Trip
- Plitvice Lakes - National Park Visit
- Pula - Roman Arena
- Bled - Walk around Lake Bled
- Any international flights to Split and from Bled are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Croatia & Slovenia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia & Slovenia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 June 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Croatia & Slovenia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia & Slovenia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Please be aware that the Croatian coast is very hilly and mountainous, which means lots & lots of steps are an inherent feature of the landscape. You will have to be able to easily lift your luggage and carry it up and down stairs and inclines. Also, stone streets become very slippery when wet. Some people may find Croatia's topography very demanding.
- Summer temperatures can be extreme in many of the regions visited (over 40°C), which can be uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Additionally, please be aware that July, August and the first half of September is high season along the Croatian coast, which means that the local infrastructure is under a lot of pressure with a lot of people in the towns we visit. Please carefully consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same sex. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. However, if you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details. Also, hotels in Europe often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together.
- If you have more time to explore the region you can extend your trip by starting your travels in Dubrovnik and exploring the Dalmatian Coast. Check out our trip 'Dubrovnik to Bled' (trip code ZMSUC). Most departure dates are designed to create this perfect combination trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description