- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn the local trade with an immersive fishing experience on Lastovo Island. Head out with a local fisherman and his crew, helping to bring in the days catch. Enjoy the fishy fruits of your labour with a seafood lunch freshly prepared on board
- As well as the long time favourite Dubrovnik, you'll experience one of Europe's most interesting (and safe) cities of the moment – Sarajevo. The Tunnel Museum is an astounding illumination of Bosnia and Herzegovina's war history, displaying a piece of the very tunnel used during the Siege of Sarajevo in the 1990s.
- Under the guidance of knowledgable locals, you'll visit some of the region's most beautiful cathedrals, monasteries, palaces, Ottoman mosques and UNESCOprotected townscapes.
- The smaller, lesserknown destinations on this trip are some of the best. The crystalline beauty of towns like Mostar and Blagaj is the stuff of fairytales.
Despite a surge in popularity, The Balkans still feel like one of Europe’s well-kept secrets. An idyllic collection of countries hugging the pebbled shores of the Adriatic Coast; home to sleepy villages, turquoise waters, wildflower-dotted meadows and a charming mix of Austro-Hungarian culture. The legacy of a conflict that rocked the region in the 90s is beginning to fade, and in its place is blooming one of the continent’s true renaissance stories. This 15-day journey passes through some of the region’s most spectacular destinations, from the ancient Roman town of Split, along the Dalmatian Coast, through Belgrade, Novi Sad and Sarajevo.
Trogir / Split
Peljesac Peninsula / Dubrovnik
Lokrum Island / Dubrovnik
Kotor / Dubrovnik
Blagaj / Mostar / Sarajevo
Srebrenica / Belgrade
Novi Sad / Sremski Karlovci / Belgrade
- Comfortable hotel (12 nights), Feature stay on Lastovo Island (2 nights)
- 14 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- Private vehicle , Ferry
- Guided Walk of Split
- Diocletian's Palace
- Day Trip to Trogir by Boat
- Trogir Sightseeing with Local Guide & Visit to Trogir Cathedral
- Fishing Trip with Local Fisherman with Seafood Lunch
- Visit to the Town of Blato
- Dubrovnik City Walls
- Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport and entry to sites)
- Matusko Winery Tour and Tasting
- Boat Tour to Lokrum Island
- Kotor Sightseeing with Local Guide
- St Tryphon's Cathedral
- Blagaj Teke Monastery
- Guided Tour in Mostar with a Local Guide & Craftsman Visit
- Sarajevo Sightseeing with Local Guide
- War Tunnel Museum
- Gazi Husrev Beg Mosque
- Srebrenica Memorial Centre with Local Guide
- Guided Tour Belgrade
- Petrovaradin Fortress
- Wine & Honey Tasting in Sremski Karlovci
- Novo Hopovo Monastery
- Any international flights to Split and from Belgrade are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Balkan Coast & Mountains tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 198+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Balkan Coast & Mountains tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 18 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Balkan Coast & Mountains tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkan Coast & Mountains tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal
The Intrepid Foundation
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions