- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover the rivers of northern Europe
- INCLUDED: 2 days in Copenhagen
- Visit the capital of Denmark, a perfect blend of history and modernity
- Chorin Abbey, a jewel of Cistercian architecture
From Berlin to Copenhagen, sail along the Havel, the Oder and the Baltic Sea on a cruise combining modernity and tradition, originality and simplicity. Discover cities with unique architecture such as Stralsund, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, but also spectacular coastlines with fine sandy beaches and limestone cliffs on the islands of Usedom and Rügen. Visit the remains of Chorin Abbey, the finest example of brick architecture in Northern Germany.
BERLIN SPANDAU - EBERSWALDE
EBERSWALDE - ODERBERG - STOLPE - SZCZECIN (Poland)
SZCZECIN - WOLGAST
WOLGAST - PEENEMÜNDE - Island of Usedom - Island of Rügen - LAUTERBACH
LAUTERBACH - STRALSUND
STRALSUND - Sassnitz - Trelleborg - Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Accommodation at a 4
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on D8
- Star hotel with breakfast in Copenhagen
- Dinner on D7
- Gala dinner
- Transfer by coach from Stralsund to Sassnitz and from Trelleborg to Copenhagen
- Sea crossing from Sassnitz to Trelleborg aboard a ferry
- Guided panoramic tour of Copenhagen
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
- Lunch on D1, D7 and D8.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From Berlin to Copenhagen The Havel, the Oder and the Baltic sea (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From Berlin to Copenhagen The Havel, the Oder and the Baltic sea (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From Berlin to Copenhagen The Havel, the Oder and the Baltic sea (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From Berlin to Copenhagen: The Baltic Sea and the Oder and havel Rivers tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.