- duration 12 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover an enticing mixture of nature and culture
- The Charlottenburg Palace
- Berlin, iconic capital
- Potsdam, and the gardens of the Sanssouci Palace
From Nuremberg to Amsterdam, explore the northern canals by cruising the Elbe and the Havel. You will discover the history of Nuremberg and Berlin, before exploring Potsdam, Magdeburg or Bremen, cities that will make you appreciate the eclectic heritage of Germany. You will have the option to visit the Meyer Werft shipyard before diving into the heart of charming Dutch cities. Your cruise will end in Amsterdam, famous for its UNESCO World Heritage canals.
Day 1 : Berlin
Day 2 : Berlin
Day 3 : Berlin - Potsdam - Brandenburg
Day 4 : Brandenburg - Burg - Magdeburg
Day 5 : Magdeburg - Carlvoerde - Wolfsburg - Anderten
Day 6 : Anderten - Minden - Nienburg
Day 7 : Nienburg - Hoya - Bremen
Day 8 : Bremen - Oldenburg - DÖrpen
Day 9 : DÖrpen - Papenburg - Groningen
Day 10 : Groningen - Amsterdam
Day 11 : Amsterdam
Day 12 : Amsterdam
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From Berlin to Amsterdam (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From Berlin to Amsterdam (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From Berlin to Amsterdam (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From Berlin to Amsterdam tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.