- Visit Changdeokgung Palace, built in 1405.
- Go up the N Seoul Tower.
- Explore Namdaemun Market.
- A fully-narrated tour, the perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Choose to have lunch included or not.
- Hotel pickup included.
- Step back in time into Korea's history.
- Visit Paju district, which is very close to North Korea.
- Enjoy an included lunch of Bulgogi or a vegetarian option of Bibimbap.
- Gyeongbok Palace
- National Folk Museum
- Blue House Square
- Discover Suwon's most beautiful monuments.
- Learn a lot about South Korean history with your guide.
- Avoid stress by being picked up and dropped off directly at your hotel.
- See Gyeongbokgung Palace, the largest of the five grand palaces built by the Joseon dynast.
- Explore Cheongwadae (The Blue House), the official residence of the Head of State.
- Discover Cheonggyecheon stream, a restoration project by former Seoul mayor Lee Myung-bak.
- Visit the DMZ and the Royal Palace in just one day.
- Hotel pick-up included.
- Lunch included.
- Be introduced to the historical heritage of Seoul.
- Visit the famous Bukchon Cultural Center.
- See the beautiful Changdeokgung Palace.
- Enjoy a fully-narrated tour from a friendly and professional guide.
- Discover the city's fascinating history.
- Visit several sites including Namdaemun market, Namsangol Hanok Village and Insadong.
- Enjoy a tour of the MBC Drama Studio.
- Visit the sets of much-loved Korean costume dramas.
- See live action filming.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results