South Korea Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
4 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 31 Reviews
- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage.
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital.
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery.
SaveUS$ 129From US$ 2,585 8 days View Tour
|Jun 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 20||Only 4 seats left|
- Try traditional as well as modern Korean cuisines.
- Discover Seoul’s hidden alleys with our expert local guide.
- Learn more about Korean cuisine and tradition.
- Sample traditional Korean street foods like barbecued ribs and green onion pancakes.
- Join locals for a night out in the bustling Insa-dong neighbourhood.
- Have a nightcap of Korean rice wine and dessert.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 89 3 hours View Tour
|May 28||Only 8 seats left|
|May 29||Only 9 seats left|
- Enjoy an unique night view perspective of the landmarks of Seoul.
- With a flexible itinerary, you can pick the places you want!.
- Visit N Tower, Rainbow Bridge and Cheonggyecheon.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results