South Korea Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours 2017/2018
3 Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours with 11 Reviews
- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery
From US$ 2,375 8 days View Tour
|Mar 29||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 5||10+ seats left|
- Explore popular attractions such as the alleys of Pimatgol and Jogyesa Temple
- Enjoy amazing street foods such as green onion pancakes and barbecued ribs
- Indulge in some Korean rice wine and dessert
- Visit Namdaemun Market.
- Browse and taste the local street food.
- Enjoy a Korean BBQ Dinner.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results