- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage.
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital.
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery.
SaveUS$ 383From US$ 2,635 US$ 2,371 8 days View Tour
|May 2||Only 3 seats left|
|May 23||Only 6 seats left|
- Try traditional as well as modern Korean cuisines.
- Discover Seoul’s hidden alleys with our expert local guide.
- Learn more about Korean cuisine and tradition.
- Explore popular attractions such as the alleys of Pimatgol and Jogyesa Temple.
- Enjoy amazing street foods such as green onion pancakes and barbecued ribs.
- Indulge in some Korean rice wine and dessert.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 89 3 hours View Tour
|Apr 30||Only 10 seats left|
|May 1||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results