- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage.
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital.
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery.
SaveUS$ 314From US$ 2,555 8 days View Tour
|Sep 19||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 26||Only 2 seats left|
- Try traditional as well as modern Korean cuisines.
- Discover Seoul’s hidden alleys with our expert local guide.
- Learn more about Korean cuisine and tradition.
- Sample traditional Korean street foods like barbecued ribs and green onion pancakes.
- Join locals for a night out in the bustling Insa-dong neighbourhood.
- Have a nightcap of Korean rice wine and dessert.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results