South Korea Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
4 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 31 Reviews
- Explore the traditional & modern landmarks of Seoul city.
- See the demarcation of North Korea and South Korea at the infamous border.
- Visit the historic area Gyeongju, designated a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO.
- Seoul - Explore South Korea's dynamic capital.
- Samwhasa Temple - Spend a night in a monastery learning about a monks traditional lifestyle.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Visit the Hahoe Folk Village, Seokguram Grotto and the Bulguksa Temple.
SavingUS$ 126From US$ 2,394 9 days View Tour
|Oct 19||Only 10 seats left|
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,945 9 days View Tour
|Aug 31||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 12||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy hiking in a mountain near the South Korean capital.
- Admire breathtaking views of Seoul.
- Relax in a Korean sauna.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results