Looking for available travel experts
- Discover the breath of Peru's diverse heritage, from the gorgeous Spanish colonial architecture of Lima to the Aymara and Quechuan Indian cultures of Puno.
- Marvel at the mother of all Inca cities, magical Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy plenty of time in gorgeous Cusco, the perfect place to launch into further outdoor adventures, or simply relax and take in mountain views.
SaveUS$ 339From US$ 2,335 US$ 2,101 9 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 10 seats left|
- Enjoy a 2-night 'feature stay' at the private island of Suasi on the Lake Titicaca.
- Enjoy a 2 night 'feature stay' at an estancia ranch in Argentina and experience traditional gaucho life.
- Join a specialist historian guide on one of you included visits to an archaeological site around Cusco who will provide interesting insight and knowledge about Peru's history and culture.
SaveUS$ 1,653From US$ 8,585 US$ 7,297 25 days View Tour
|Mar 17||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 31||Only 1 seat left|
- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- Pay a visit to a cacao farm and get involved in the whole process from planting to the final product.
- Indulge in an optional tour and tasting at one of the Sacred Valley's first craft breweries.
SaveUS$ 706From US$ 3,665 US$ 3,115 14 days View Tour
|Mar 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 19||Only 9 seats left|
SavingUS$ 4From US$ 72 US$ 68 1 day View Tour
|Feb 24||Only 4 seats left|
|Feb 25||Only 4 seats left|
- Feel like climbing some mountains, fording some streams and following some rainbows? Where better to fulfil your adventurous dreams than along the epic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu?.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, there's something to suit everyone.
- Don't worry, we won't hog all of your time.
- Roam the Amazon jungle at night while pretending you're David Attenborough (it has a calming influence).
- The floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca seem like the sort of thing Pixar would come up with.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, trust us, this is going to be one of the highlights of your awesome lives.
- Climbing the via ferratas in Urubamba is safe yet fun and exhilarating.
- You will bike through farms and rolling hills normally reserved for llamas and local farmers.
- Whether you trek the Inca Trail or the equally stunning Quarry Trail, camping under the Andean stars is an experience you'll treasure for ever..
- Lima city tour.
- Included flight to Arequipa.
- Visit Cruz del Condor.
SaveUS$ 356From US$ 2,825 US$ 2,599 14 days View Tour
|Mar 3||10+ seats left|
|Mar 24||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 2From US$ 34 US$ 32 1 day View Tour
|Feb 24||Only 7 seats left|
|Feb 25||10+ seats left|
Highlights8% off Today
- See beautiful flamingos from a breathtaking scenic overlook.
- Get a glimpse of skeletons of whales, sea lions, and penguins.
- Enjoy the view and go for a swim in stunning Lagunillas Beach.
SavingUS$ 1From US$ 13 US$ 12 1 day View Tour
|Feb 24||10+ seats left|
|Feb 25||Only 7 seats left|
SavingUS$ 3From US$ 54 US$ 51 1 day View Tour
|Feb 24||Only 8 seats left|
|Feb 25||Only 5 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results