South America Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours 2017/2018
26 Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours with 952 Reviews
- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- In the last decade, Peru has undergone a culinary renaissance, so this is one of our hottest food destinations.
- Discover the breadth of Peruvian cuisine in all its rich and colourful history, from the rustic ‘pachamanca’ tradition to Lima’s world-class urban street food scene.
From US$ 2,070 US$ 1,863 9 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 6 seats left|
|Mar 23||10+ seats left|
- Visit a Peruvian family, learn new recipes, enjoy delicious food
- Taste local dishes such as causa limeña and ceviche
- Explore Lima like a local, away from the tourist trail
- Indulge in the mouth-watering Peruvian street food
- Explore boho Lima through its bars
- Sample pisco cocktails
- Discover popular restaurants and markets close to Lake Titicaca
- Visit a local Chocolate Factory to taste sinful chocolate flavors
- Check out mind-blowing sunset views of La Paz
- Learn to make the ultimate Pisco Sour
- Try your fave Pisco flavors
- Explore the ancient streets of Cusco
- Discover Lima through its colonial architecture
- Explore churches, parks, and plazas as you listen to local tales
- Kick back in Peru with a drink of Pisco Sour!
- Discover the history of Argentine wine
- Enjoy wine tasting sessions with Argentinian tapas
- Taste a bitter liqueur (fernet) which is very popular with the young generation
- Explore the fascinating sights of La Paz with a local guide
- Discover San Pedro Prison's unique history
- Learn more about Bolivian legends and voodoo at the Witches Market
- Enjoy free beer and pizza during tour registration
- Get a free shooter at each bar visited
- Jump the line at pubs and clubs with free admission
- Food tasting.
- Local guide.
- Share with locals.
- Dive into the Argentinian cuisine
- Discover the best food joints of Recoleta
- Indulge in the top Argentinian dishes
- Learn about the history of capoeira with a beachside introduction.
- Participate in a capoeira class suitable for all levels, from beginners to experts!.
- Explore the charming sand streets and green forests of Morro de São Paulo.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Learn how to prepare and taste popular Chilean dishes
- Explore local markets interacting with shoppers and vendors
- Ride a cable car for breathtaking views
- Taste some local flavors in a fusion restaurant during your lunch stop.
- Learn about Bogota's history and culture.
- Drink some local craft beer.
- Tour the magnificent and beautifully landscaped grounds of Concha y Toro Winery
- Taste the famous Concha y Toro Wine
- Visit ancient wine cellars including “Casillero del Diablo”
- See the best of Santiago & end the day with wine tour and tasting
- Professional and local guide taking you to see the best of Santiago
- Visit 3 bars and a salsa club as you discover the top nightlife destinations in Santiago
- Try out local drinks such as piscola and terremoto
- Dive into your favorite local snacks such as sopaipillas with pebre
- Andes mountains
- Gourmet Restaurant
Would you like to get to know the Andes, breathe the fresh air, walk in ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Santiago/Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Santiago
- Operator Chile Off Track
From US$ 200 10.5 hours View Tour
- Learn about the organic and biodynamic procedures of wine making
- Located between the native and exotic forests.
From US$ 245 10.5 hours View Tour
- Wine tour and tasting in La Recova
- Combined with cheese , olives and olive oil
From US$ 190 9 hours View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results