South America Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
427 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 2149 Reviews
- Buenos Aires Discover Recoleta Cemetery, the Plaza de Mayo and 9 de Julio Avenue, the widest avenue in the world before being whisked away to your dinner and Tango show, where you travel back to the glory days of this colourful city.
- Cusco Discover Sacsayhuaman, Coricancha and the famous San Pedro market before enjoying a magical evening featuring an entertaining folklore show.
- Iguassu Falls Step out onto catwalks along the world's widest cascading waterfalls and be awed by Devil's Throat before boarding your jungle train through the tropical Iguassu National Park.
SaveUS$ 182From US$ 3,637 17 days View Tour
|Jun 6||10+ seats left|
|Jan 16||Only 9 seats left|
- Set foot on Antarctica — the world's least-visited continent..
- Watch majestic albatross soar by the ship while crossing the Drake Passage..
- Opt to brave the chill of a polar plunge..
SavingUS$ 350From US$ 6,649 11 days View Tour
|Nov 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 12||Only 2 seats left|
- Follow in the path of legendary explorers as you cross the (sometime turbulent) Drake Passage.
- This is one for the wildlife lovers too - get up close to minke, humpback and orca whales, gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins, with albatross overhead.
- Few people ever get the opportunity to set foot on the Great White Continent or venture as deep into Antarctica as past the Antarctic Circle, but you'll be one of the unique few.
SaveUS$ 445From US$ 8,895 14 days View Tour
|Jan 8||10+ seats left|
|Feb 16||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 2,134From US$ 6,669 US$ 4,535 26 days View Tour
|Jul 19||Only 3 seats left|
|Aug 16||Only 7 seats left|
SavingUS$ 534From US$ 3,339 US$ 2,805 12 days View Tour
|Oct 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 19||Only 7 seats left|
SavingUS$ 1,718From US$ 5,369 US$ 3,651 21 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 7 seats left|
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu.
- Trail or relax and take the train.
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 255From US$ 1,325 US$ 1,126 7 days View Tour
|Jun 4||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 7||Only 7 seats left|
- Taste the best Argentine and Chilean foods and wines.
- Explore the lake districts of Argentina and Chile.
- Discover the rich culture of Buenos Aires, visit the Evita Museum.
- Spend six full days exploring the Antarctic Peninsula and South Shetland Islands..
- Conquer the notorious Drake Passage..
- Learn from polar experts about the wonders of the Antarctic region..
SavingUS$ 400From US$ 7,599 13 days View Tour
|Nov 11||10+ seats left|
|Dec 1||Only 2 seats left|
- Discover Northern Argentina.
- Explore the Atacama Desert in Chile.
- Visit Uyuni Salt Flats in Boliva.
SavingUS$ 2,713From US$ 8,479 US$ 5,766 32 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 3 seats left|
|Aug 10||Only 7 seats left|
- The giant desert inscriptions of the Nazca Lines are one of Peru's great unsolved mysteries.
- Wake early and observe Andean condors taking to the sky during their morning routine as the sun rises in the spectacular Colca Canyon.
- Cusco is a great city to explore by foot.
SaveUS$ 141From US$ 2,820 21 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 10 seats left|
- Hike in beautiful Los Glaciares National Park to Cerro Torre & Cerro Fitz Roy.
- Trek the spectacular ‘W’ route in the heart of Torres del Paine National Park.
- Marvel at the dramatic granite peaks of the Towers of Paine & Paine Massif.
SavingUS$ 306From US$ 5,814 15 days View Tour
|Nov 3||10+ seats left|
|Nov 8||10+ seats left|
- The boffins at UNESCO have perfected the science of picking the world’s best stuff.
- There's nothing like munching on a red tomato from an Ecuadorian market, eh? Saunter (yes, saunter) around the Otavalo Markets and find yourself smack bang in the middle of Souvenir City, population: you.
- When humans and nature work in perfect harmony you get a place like Cueuna – colonial streets and buildings to wander and El Cajas NP’s stunning lakey landscapes to hike while looking out for llamas.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results