Looking for available travel experts
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond.
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna.
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more.
- Enjoy a South African marine life educational trip to Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Encounter giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House.
- Visit a lion and chimpanzee park.
- Skip the line for Table Mountain.
- Enjoy a city tour of Cape Town.
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- See whales close-up - whale sightings are guaranteed from September to November!.
- See the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek on the way back to Cape Town.
- The ultimate excursion filled with great wine and great whales!.
- Enjoy an exclusive and private Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope tour.
- Stops include Maiden Cove, Chapman's Peak drive, and a nature reserve, among others.
- See a big colony of Cape fur seals.
- Skip the line for Robben Island and Table Mountain.
- Cape Town city tour.
- See the colourful houses of Bokap.
- Private guide and driver included.
- Choose your own wine route and up to five wineries.
- Enjoy tastings at the best wineries in the country.
- Full Day tour with professional guide and private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Cape Point National Park , V & A Waterfront, Atlantic Seaboard including Camps & Hout Bay.
- Wine tasting Tour in the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch wine region.
- Two wine tasting sessions.
- Brief walks through Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Cape Town and surrounds.
- Visit Arniston and other small towns including Hermanus.
- Cape Agulhas Lighthouse and boardwalk.
- Durban's oldest standing house.
- City and Town Hall.
- Markets of Warwick.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Start the day with the only MCC producer in Swartland at Huis Van Chevallerie.
- Head down to Lammershoek for wine tasting followed by a traditional South African lunch.
- Stop in at the Wine Kollective, a boutique wine store in the heart of Riebeek Kasteel.
- Visit Lesotho, the highest country in the world.
- Experience the Sani Pass on a day trip from Durban.
- Take a boat trip with an experienced skipper to go whale watching.
- Discover Stony Point, one of the largest free roaming African Penguin Colonies.
- Enjoy a private wine-tasting.
- Giants Castle Nature Reserve.
- Howick Falls.
We depart from Durban and head towards the Giants Castle Reserve in Drakensburg Mountain range ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Durban/Durban
- Operator Zulu Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 202 11 hours View Tour
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results