- Pack your own picnic at a prized Apulian bakery
- Lose yourself in the ancient city of Matera, which sits dramatically on the edge of the Gravina gorge
- Get your hands dirty in a cooking masterclass and prepare a traditional Campania feast
- Climb to the summit of the world’s most famous volcano, Mt Vesuvius, whose deadly eruption covered this part of the world in ash thousands of years ago
- Catch a hydrofoil across the glorious Bay of Naples to isle of Capri.
- You’re not just travelling to Italy, you're travelling back in time 2,000 years as you explore the perfectly preserved Roman towns of Herculaneum and Pompeii
- Cycle through the heart of Southern Italy from Puglia to the Amalfi Coast
- Italy is a foodie's paradise, but as a visitor it can be hard to escape the tourist traps.
- This trip takes in some of the titans of regional Italian cuisine – Rome (Lazio region), Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, Puglia and the Veneto.
- Tasting the real balsamic vinegar in an attic acetaia is a revelation – it'll be hard to go back to the mass-produced version after this.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results