- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 16
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- From scenic valley hikes to mountain biking and ziplining, there's a great mix of activities for all ages and the whole family will be entertained
- The Noguera River is one of the top five rivers for whitewater rafting in all of Europe, thanks to its many safe exit points and continuous stretches of steady foaming rapids
- Fabulous hosts make you and your family feel at home, and knowledgeable and friendly guides help you and your family get the most out of your adventure in this beautiful part of the world
- The hotel is occupied only by Intrepid travellers, making for a wonderful atmosphere and the chance to chat with likeminded families
- Enjoy a flexible activity schedule. If you and your family want to relax a little more, there are many chances to opt out of the adventure and simply soak up the fresh air and perfect Pyrenean scenery
Challenge the family to an unforgettable week of adrenaline-fuelled activities with this active Pyrenees trip. From Soldeu, head out around Andorra trying fun new experiences along the way. Get the pulse racing on hiking and cycling adventures, then spend a wet and wild afternoon whitewater rafting. Take advantage of the location and explore nearby hamlets on horseback or go fishing in the local lakes. This is sure to be an inspiring week, enjoying Andorra’s adventure playground as a family.
Day 1: Soldeu
Day 2: Walking at Salamandres Lake
Day 3: Cycling in Cortals Valley
Day 4: Free day
Day 5: White-water rafting on Noguera River
Day 6: Mountain Biking in Ransol Valley
Day 7: Walking in Incles Valley
Day 8: Departure Day
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners
- Private Bus
- An expert tour leader
- Walk in the Pyrenees
- Salamandres Lake Walk
- Bike ride
- Cortals Valley
- The Old Smugglers Route
- White water rafting
- Introduction to Mountain Biking Day Trip
- Bike ride
- Incles Valley Walk
- Walk in the Pyrenees
- Any international flights to/from Soldeu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 June 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 June 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This itinerary includes activities such as walking, cycling and white water rafting. We recommend a good state of health and fitness so you and your family can fully enjoy it, however there are plenty of opportunities to take a break along the way.
- There are two beautiful walking days. The walks usually start at 10 am and finish at around 4 pm, and range from 10 to 14 kilometres in length. However, you're not walking the whole time, and the pace is quite easy.
- Like many beautiful mountain destinations, Andorra is a little tricky to get to – the transfer from Toulouse airport can take up to three hours.
- While the accommodation is not grand, it's a friendly, family-run chalet-hotel with a reputation for fantastic hospitality. The food is hearty and delicious, and packed lunches can be made by the lovely hotel staff.
- The group may be split into two or three smaller groups, based on fitness levels and ability. This way you and your family get the most fun out of the activities.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
How to travel around Europe cheap?
Bus services like FlixBus and BusAbout offer a convenient means of transport if you wish to move from one city to another within the same country. Although these services do travel between countries, they might not be the best choice due to a longer travel time.
Budget airlines are another great way to get around Europe’s major cities, especially when you want to cut down on travel time between two countries. Keep an eye out and you might be able to snag tickets at unbelievable rates. Services like Skyscanner can be of help. Some of the largest budget airlines in the continent are Ryanair, WizzAir, Eurowings, and EasyJet.
Ridesharing services are a godsend for those wishing to immerse themselves in local culture as they offer you the chance to catch a ride with locals along the way. BlaBlaCar is the largest one. The only downside is that it is not always as easy to book a rideshare service as it is to catch a bus or hop on a budget flight.
What is the best travel insurance for Europe?
There are dozens of insurance companies offering travel insurance, which can make it difficult for you to choose the right one.
There are a number of things that you should be aware of while purchasing travel insurance. If it is comprehensive medical insurance plans that you are interested in, make sure to find out what all the plan covers. If you are concerned about certain scenarios, then check out customizable travel insurance policies and find out if the provider can cover you for those situations. You also need to determine if there are reasonable coverage limits. Check deductibles and compensation limits in the insurance policy for this.
While insurance is important, it is mostly a safeguard against emergencies. If you are on a budget, you can go with the second- or even third-best option and prioritize getting your money’s worth instead of purchasing the most comprehensive coverage.