- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- From scenic valley hikes to mountain biking and ziplining, there's a great mix of activities for all ages and the whole family will be entertained
- The Noguera River is one of the top five rivers for whitewater rafting in all of Europe, thanks to its many safe exit points and continuous stretches of steady foaming rapids
- Fabulous hosts make you and your family feel at home, and knowledgeable and friendly guides help you and your family get the most out of your adventure in this beautiful part of the world
- The hotel is occupied only by Intrepid travellers, making for a wonderful atmosphere and the chance to chat with likeminded families
Challenge the family to an unforgettable week of adrenaline-fuelled activities with this active Pyrenees trip. From Soldeu, head out around Andorra trying fun new experiences along the way. Get the pulse racing on hiking and cycling adventures, then spend a wet and wild afternoon whitewater rafting. Take advantage of the location and explore nearby hamlets on horseback or go fishing in the local lakes. This is sure to be an inspiring week, enjoying Andorra’s adventure playground as a family.
Walking at Salamandres Lake
Cycling in Cortals Valley
White-water rafting on Noguera River
Mountain Biking in Ransol Valley
Walking in Incles Valley
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners
- Private Bus
- An expert tour leader
- Walk in the Pyrenees
- Salamandres Lake Walk
- Bike ride
- Cortals Valley
- The Old Smugglers Route
- White water rafting
- Introduction to Mountain Biking Day Trip
- Incles Valley Walk
- Any international flights to/from Soldeu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54 today.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This itinerary includes activities such as walking, cycling and white water rafting. We recommend a good state of health and fitness so you and your family can fully enjoy it, however there are plenty of opportunities to take a break along the way.
- There are two beautiful walking days. The walks usually start at 10 am and finish at around 4 pm, and range from 10 to 14 kilometres in length. However, you're not walking the whole time, and the pace is quite easy.
- Like many beautiful mountain destinations, Andorra is a little tricky to get to – the transfer from Toulouse airport can take up to three hours.
- While the accommodation is not grand, it's a friendly, family-run chalet-hotel with a reputation for fantastic hospitality. The food is hearty and delicious, and packed lunches can be made by the lovely hotel staff.
- The group may be split into two or three smaller groups, based on fitness levels and ability. This way you and your family get the most fun out of the activities.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers