- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join us on this fascinating Magical Balkans tour to witness the living history as well as unparalleled natural beauty. Share a cup of tea with the lively and passionate people; fall in awe against the magnificent mountain range and crystal mirror-like lakes; meanwhile soak in the massive history that shaped the future of Europe. This Balkans tour takes you through all the highlights from palaces of the Tsars in Sofia and charming Belgrade to the pearl of Adriatic, Dubrovnik, to the pretty Montenegrin villages and Albanian towns, via the heart of stunning Macedonia.
Day 1: Sofia
Day 2: Sofia, Belgrade
Day 3: Belgrade, Sarajevo
Day 4: Sarajevo, Mostar,Trebinje
Day 5: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Trebinje
Day 6: Trebinje, Kotor, Budva
Day 7: Budva, Tirana, Ohrid
Day 8: Ohrid, Skopje
Day 9: Skopje, Sofia
Day 10: Sofia
- Accommodation :4 star hotels
- Meals :9 breakfasts
- Transportation :Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus
- Airport Transfer : From Sofia Airport (on day 1)
- Guide : Services of experienced Ciconia local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from Sofia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Magical Balkans tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Balkans tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 126 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Magical Balkans tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Balkans tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe.