- Spectacular trekking in Bulgaria's mountain landscape
- Ascend Bulgaria's two highest peaks
- Brown bear conservation project in the remote Rodopi Mountains
- Immerse yourself in the communist past and vibrant present of Bucharest, a city often underrated by travellers
- Travel through the scenic Rila Mountains in Bulgaria, mingling with monks at the 10th-century Rila Monastery
- The mountain village of Gorno Draglishte is home to a rich cultural heritage and a delightful community of welcoming locals. Experience the best of both worlds during a family home-stay (delicious home-cooked dinner included)
- Admire the World Heritage-listed architecture of Dubrovnik and Montenegro’s Kotor, climbing along their ancient city walls
- Lose yourself in Tirana, Albania's colourful capital, and partake in the local's favourite pastime: coffee-drinking and people-watching
- Sail across the blue waters of Lake Ohrid, one of Europe's oldest lakes. No wonder Macedonia and Albania share this beautiful attraction – nobody would want to let it go
- Explore the top attractions of Sofia with your guide
- Indulge in some Bulgarian wine and a meze meat platter
- Try out Sofia's shopska salad and ayryan
- Explore remote mountain landscapes in Bulgaria
- Visit Sofia's top attractions: Hagia Sofia Church, open-air book market & University
- Sample the world-famous banitsa with ayryan
- Indulge in the best baklava of Sofia with some 'boza'
- Rich in history, art, architecture, cuisine and nightlife, Budapest is a hot European destination.
- A home-stay with a family in the Saxon village of Viscri in Romania offers insight into local life and the chance to sample some delicious home-cooked food.
- This trip takes you to a mix of exciting capital cities and quaint mountain villages, allowing you to see the many sides of Eastern Europe.
20% off Today
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results