- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover a fascinating region of stunning natural beauty and diverse cultural heritage in exquisite comfort and style. Uncover the top highlights of the Balkans throughout 7 beautiful countries including Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Learn about the countless struggles which have shaped the Balkan ‘powder keg’ in history. Soak in gorgeous monuments and impressive cities as well as spectacular nature. Embrace the colourful cultures and delicious local cuisine while uncovering all the must-see sights from each country.
Day 1: Sofia
Day 2: Sofia - Belgrade
Day 3: Belgrade
Day 4: Belgrade - Sarajevo
Day 5: Sarajevo - Mostar - Trebinje
Day 6: Trebinje - Dubrovnik - Trebinje
Day 7: Trebinje - Kotor - Shkodra
Day 8: Shkodra - Tirana - Ohrid
Day 9: Ohrid - St. Naum - Ohrid
Day 10: Ohrid - Skopje
Day 11: Skopje - Matka Canyon - Sofia
Day 12: Sofia
- 5 Star Characteristic Hotels : Accommodation in authentic, comfortable and ideally located premium hotels.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining : 11 Breakfasts, 10 Dinners
- Luxury Transportation : Deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Travel Director : Expert Travel Director & Local Guides
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to/from Sofia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Balkans Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 129 today.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Balkans Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 December 2021, a deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Balkans Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkans Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smaller than usual, allowing you more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.