Join this seven-day tour to discover the best of the capital Valletta and spend time relaxing at the beach! Visit the famous Mosta Basilica, which is the third-largest in Europe and one of the main highlights of Malta. Walk through the streets of La Valletta, often referred to as “the city built by gentlemen for gentlemen”, the capital of Malta offers both culture and relaxation.
Day 1: Arrival Malta – Sliema (12km – 30min)
Day 2: Sliema – Valletta – Sliema (15 Km – 30min)
Day 3: Sliema At Leisure
Day 4: Sliema At Leisure
Day 5: Sliema At Leisure
Day 6: Sliema At Leisure
Day 7: Sliema Departure (12km – 30min)
- 6 nights' accommodation
- Standard Hotel Category = 115 The Strand Hotel or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Preluna Hotel or similar 4*
- 6 Breakfasts
- Private arrival transfer from Malta International Airport to hotel in Sliema
- Private transportation during the excursion (Day 2)
- Private departure transfer from hotel in Sliema to Malta International Airport
- Operated with English or Spanish-speaking guide during the excursion (Day 2)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: guided visit of Valetta with St. John Cathedral, Mosta Basilica, "Ta Qali" Crafts Village, Mdina town with Cathedral of St. Paul (Day 2)
- ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITES:
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Anything not specified in the inclusion section
Thank you for your very positive feedback and the time you dedicated to write it.
Your comments are very important for us to improve our services and I am glad you had a lovely experience with us and we met your travelling expectations and needs with our roundtrip in Malta.
We hope to be your choice for your future holiday destinations.
Annalisa, Destination Services
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Malta Island Break, 7 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 January 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Malta Island Break, 7 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Malta Island Break, 7 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.