6 Trips by Sky GroupTroitskaya street 33a, Odessa, Ukraine
- Explore the "wild catacombs" in the very centre of the city.
- Visit a real antinuclear bunker.
- Learn more about the history of Odessa.
- See Vorontsov Palace, the Odessa residence of Count Vorontsov.
- Walk at the city garden, the city's first green oasis.
- Admire the architecture of the Opera and Ballet Theatre.
- Visit the historical downtown of the most international city in Europe.
- Taste Shustov Cognac -one of a kind for its excellent quality received right to be called.
- You will explore Odessa's city center and its famous monuments.
- Visit the centers of Greek, Jewish, Arabic, Armenian, and German culture.
- Learn more about Odessa history and traditions.
- Enjoy a panoramic orientation tour around Odessa by coach.
- Explore the balconies, galleries, and halls of the Opera House.
- Discover the site of the Potemkin Steps.
- Discover interesting Odessa yards.
- See the biggest art-wall in Odessa.
- Admire beautiful architecture on the central streets.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results