- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This small Balkan country is full of splendid highlights and discovering this cultural land by bike is an invigorating and enriching experience. Macedonia is simultaneously ancient and modern – stately Orthodox monks in their black robes amble alongside the fashionable elite in the stylish bars of Skopje.
This tour is a true mountain bike experience with routes and trails to challenge the determination and the legs of those that love riding dirt.
The daily rewards for your efforts are majestic: views that stop the breath and remain as visual reminders of Macedonia's sublime beauty, other worldly mountain villages with charming architecture preserved from a time past, an array of flora and fauna endemic to these unique Balkan mountains, and fresh as dew, clear as crystal glacial lakes that dazzle the mind.
Our route climbs through a series of Macedonia's gorgeous ranges and we scale several imposing mountains over the course of our riding.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mountain Bike US$ 200
- Any international flights to/from Skopje are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Macedonia Trails tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 93 today.
- Save US$ 61+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Macedonia Trails tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 527 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 20 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Macedonia Trails tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Macedonia Trails tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2