- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Matka Lake and gorge, near Skopje
- Enjoy a guided full day tour of Kosovo
- Wine tasting in the Tikvesh wine region
- Explore UNESCO sites Ohrid and Ohrid Lake
Visit Kosovo, the "youngest country in Europe", enjoy a boat ride on Matka Lake near Skopje, sample some wine in the Tikvesh wine region, and explore magical Ohrid and Ohrid Lake, both UNESCO sites. Get a taste of nature and history at St Naum monastery; visit Tirana, the Albanian capital; and drive along the beautiful and wild Montenegro coast to visit the historical capital of Montenegro. Finish your tour at the Adriatic pearl - Dubrovnik.
Day 1: Skopje and Matka lake
Day 2: Kosovo and Prizen
Day 3: Central Macedonia and Tikvesh wine region
Day 4: Bitola, Prespa lake and Galichica National Park
Day 5: Ohrid and Ohrid Lake
Day 6: Day tour to Mavrovo NP and Galichnik village
Day 7: St. Naum and welcome to Albania
Day 8: Tirana, Shkodra and welcome to Montenegro
Day 9: Cetinje and Boka Kotorska to Dubrovnik
- 8 nights accommodation at 4* hotels
- 8 Breakfasts
- Transportation by car/minivan/minibus according the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour
- Guided tours at Skopje, full day to Kosovo, Ohrid and Tirana
- Visits as described in the itinerary, excluding admission charges
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s)
- Meals (lunch and dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
- Personal travel insurance
- Boat ride to cave Vrelo – 7 € or cayak rent – 10 € on Matka lake (if required) Cable car fee on Vodno mountain - 2 €
- Admission fees: Grachanica monastery – 3 €, Ohrid day ticket – 10 €, Tirana National museum – 3 €, Cetinje museums – 10 €
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationFor solo travelers: Please note that we keep the right to cancel your trip latest 2 weeks before departure if you are the only person booked for that date or tour.