- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Putting on crampons
- Walking on ice with crampons
- Introduction to ice climbing
- Picturesque views
Glacier Walk with an Introduction to Ice Climbing
On this new adventurous glacier walk and ice climbing tour we take you to the majestic Svínafellsjökull glacier where we explore all its features such as water cauldrons, ridges and deep crevasses. At the right location we give everyone a chance for a short and easy introduction of the sport of ice climbing. With only 6 passengers per guide on this tour, everyone should have their time to shine. This combination of a glacier walk and ice climbing is a great way to experience the Icelandic glaciers. Don´t forget to bring your camera since this is a perfect opportunity to have your picture taken enjoying a real Iceland glacier adventure.
- Guiding services and glacier gear (crampons
- Ice axes and safety equipment)
- Warm clothing
- Hiking boots
- Rain gear
- Bookmundi is partner with Icelandic Mountain Guides. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 25 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 15 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Skaftafell Glacier Walk and Ice Climbing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Skaftafell Glacier Walk and Ice Climbing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.