Sintra Sightseeing Tours 2018/2019
6 Sightseeing Tours
- Sintra, Lisbon and Fátima - 3 Day Tour.
- Discover 15th-century Lisbon and all it's iconic monuments.
- Visit the unique fairytale villa of Sintra.
- Explore Sintra and its surrounding area on board a 4x4 jeep.
- Go to the westernmost point of continental Europe at Cabo da Roca.
- Admire the elegant resort towns of Cascais and Estoril.
- Experience two top-seller tours.
- See Fátima, one of the most important Catholic sanctuaries in the world.
- Witness the stunning 360º view at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe.
- Sintra Village (classified by UNESCO as "Cultural Landscape of Sintra" since 1995)
- Sintra National Palace, also known as Village Palace or Royale Palace
- Cabo da Roca (or Roca Cape, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe)
- Discover Sintra's monuments, castles, and parks.
- Explore popular Cascais, at one time a simple fishing village.
- Visit the westernmost point in continental Europe.
Visit Sintra and the surrounding area on a private tour. Take in the village’s renowned ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Lisbon/Lisbon
- Operator TakingUThere - TUT Travel Lda
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 86 6 hours View Tour
Highlights Read More
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results