- duration 8.5 hours
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 10+ yrs
- age_requirement 10+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Singapore’s most iconic sites from a unique perspective: aboard a bike!
- Learn about the history and heritage of Singapore, from the oldest neighbourhood to the modern Marina Bay
- Discover the fascinating world of hawker centres
- Experience the charm of traditional Chinatown in the heart of cosmopolitan Singapore
Hop aboard two wheels to take in the iconic sites of Singapore on this ultimate intro to the city! Pedal through the city’s oldest district, biggest cultural hub, and along the famed Marina Bay as you zip in and out of Singapore’s nooks and crannies. Then weave through Chinatown to leave no stone, rice cake, or poh piah unturned. You’ll refuel from all that pedaling with tasty bites as you learn about one of the most unique neighbourhoods in Singapore.
Cycle, snack and see the best of Singapore all in a day! This Total Singapore Tour combines two of our most popular adventures (Bike About Singapore and Chinatown Food Adventure) into one epic full-day tour.
You’ll start your Total Singapore Tour on two wheels: zipping through the cultural enclave of Kampong Glam, a historic district where Malays and Arabs once settled. We’ll pedal through the nooks and crannies, where rows of boutique shops and Middle Eastern cafés beckon locals. From there, we’ll explore Bussorah Street, often referred to as Little Istanbul. Here, you’ll find many Turkish diners and shops selling souvenirs.
We’ll continue along Beach Road, which was once the coastline of the city but has since been pushed inland to accommodate land being reclaimed for buildings and businesses. Marvel over the architecture, where many of the buildings were built based on Chinese feng shui. We’ll eventually reach the famous Raffles Hotel, which is the jewel in the crown of our hotels in Singapore.
We’ll finish up the cycling portion of our Total Singapore Tour with a visit to the colonial district, as well as a glimpse of the beautiful waterfront at Marina Bay, including the spectacular Marina Bay Sands.
You’ll then have a free hour to relax and stretch your legs before we dig into the foodie fest (after all, you need to refuel from all the cycling!).
We’ll re-group at the Chinatown complex, the largest hawker centre in Singapore. Your guide will help you pick out some of the most authentic, tasty Singaporean treats. Savour the famous chicken rice along with delicious poh piah (fresh spring roll). Then try some mouth-watering local Chinese delights such as chwee kueh (water rice cake) with freshly crushed, ice cold sugar cane juice. While you chow down, you’ll learn about the city’s rich culture, and why hawker centres are so close to the Singaporeans’ hearts.
After our first dose of deliciousness, we’ll take a stroll through the wet market to explore local food sources, then hit the streets of Chinatown. Learn about the history of the early migrants in this area. We take a respite from the outdoor heat with a visit to Urban Redevelopement Authority gallery to understand how city planners built Singapore from a humble fishing village to a great cosmopolitan city!
We’ll finish up our Total Singapore Tour with a refreshing calamansi drink ( lime juice ) and a tasty roti prata.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Poncho rental
- Mineral water and non-alcoholic drinks
- Food as specified in the itinerary.&Nbsp;
- Additional food and drinks
- souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Total Singapore Tour tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 January 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Total Singapore Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Total Singapore Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
1 North Bridge Road, High Street Centre. Basement 1, Unit number 29. Singapore 179094 (opposite the Parliament House, along north boat quay). Look for the Singapore Urban Adventures sign.Meeting end point :
Chinatown MRT station (NE line).COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.