- Find the most flavour filled feeds amongst the famous hawkers
- Hear fascinating stories of Singapore’s history while wandering the markets
- The perfect way to wind down from your walk with roti prata
From the bustle of the hawkers, you will continue on foot, cutting a path through the wet market, where you will see first hand the sources of the scrumptious food you have just tried. As you continue through the streets of Chinatown, your knowledgeable guide will tell you all about Singapore’s history, and how it became the multicultural hub you see around you. You will stop in at a number of cultural sites along your walk, before arriving at the Urban Redevelopment Authority, where you will get a great insight into how Singapore rose from a fishing village to this amazingly modern city.
Finally, after all this eating, learning and walking, it is time to finish the tour with a relaxing local tea or coffee, and a tasty roti prata for a touch more Singaporean feel. With the chance to rest, relax and chat a little more with your guide, it is the perfect way to round off your walking tour of Singapore’s Chinatown.
- Local english speaking guide
- Food as referenced in itinerary
- And non-alcoholic drinks. please note that we may not be able to accommodate some guests with dietary concerns. the food is provided on a sharing basis and for general consumption only.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional food
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips / gratuities for your guide.
Child Policy: Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.