- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Singapore’s cultural enclaves and historical places by bike
- Discover the sights, sounds and tastes of the real Singapore
- Enjoy wider coverage without losing the details, and explore all the nooks and crannies
- Sample aromatic coffee and delectable local snacks
With our local expert beside you, you will learn lots of interesting trivia and hear local stories that are uniquely Singapore. Our tour is like a crash course in Singapore, delivered in an interesting and relaxing manner to allow each tourist to immerse themselves into the local culture in just four hours.
Cycle through the biggest cultural enclave – Chinatown – and experience it’s rich culture. Visit the oldest residential estate, Tiong Bahru, and experience the serenity and beauty of the conserved houses from the 1930s. Then zip through the rolls of restaurants and private residences along the iconic Singapore River to relive the days of the commercial civilisation. Find the hidden spots of Kampong Glam and marvel at the beautiful skyline of the Marina Bay Sands.
No Singapore experience is complete without a visit to a local coffee shop where they serve the most aromatic coffee along with delectable local snacks. Stop for a rest and snack before heading back on your bike.
Our bike tour continues with visits to more cultural sites, winding up in the commercial district of Shenton way. Touted as the wall street of Singapore. Relive the colonial days at the Padang, a common recreational ground of the British during colonial days. Discover what’s behind the “Durian” building, also know as Esplanade Theatres on the Bay.
Come discover Singapore with us!
- Poncho if needed
- Mineral water
- Snacks at local coffee shop
- PIck-up and drop-off
- Personal items or shopping
- Tickets to any attraction
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.