- Get closer to fascinating vertical gardens, beautifully themed gardens & exotic plants
- See the 360-degree views of the city and its stunning architecture at SkyPark Deck
- Visit to the popular neighborhoods such as Kampong Glam, Chinatown & Little India
Kickstart your own Singapore adventure with a trip to Marina Bay Sands, one of the most iconic buildings on the planet, home to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. Located at a height of 200m, the Sands SkyPark uses a gravity-defying cantilever system to offer unparalleled 360-degree views of the city and its stunning architecture. Re-board your bus for the next part of your adventure – the Gardens by the Bay.
Famous as the best tropical waterfront garden in the world, Gardens by the Bay brings you closer to fascinating vertical gardens, beautifully themed gardens and exotic plant species from all over the world. Once you’re done exploring the gardens to your heart’s content, re-board your bus as it continues its journey to popular neighborhoods such as Kampong Glam, Chinatown and Little India. Enjoy great photo opportunities all along the way (watch out for the perfect Raffles Hotel shot) and delight your senses to the very best of natural beauty and panoramic views through a single tour.
Still thinking about what to do in Singapore?!? Book your hop-on-hop-off sightseeing plus Sands SkyPark &Gardens by the Bay tour today!
- Hotel Pick-up
- Audio Guide Headphone
- Admission ticket to visit Gardens by the Bay - Cloud Forest & Flower Dome
- Admission ticket to visit Sands SkyPark
- Lunch or other services not specified above
- Hotel Drop-off
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.