Singapore Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
2 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 15 Reviews
- Discover the fascinating world of hawker centres in Singapore.
- Experience the charm of traditional Chinatown in the heart of cosmopolitan Singapore.
- Feast on typical goodies like rice cakes, poh piah (fresh spring roll), chicken rice, and more .
SaveUS$ 6From US$ 82 3.5 hours View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 29||Only 9 seats left|
- Work up an appetite with a leisurely cycle through the ancient Buddhas and ruined temples of Heritage-listed Sukothai Park, then feast on a home-cooked picnic lunch.
- Experience daily rural life firsthand in the north and the south of Thailand when staying with long-time Intrepid friends at 2 homestays.
- Support an important animal welfare initiative and get close to incredible creatures at the Hospital of the Friends of the Asian Elephant.
22 day countryside and village visits trip to Bangkok, Sukhothai and 8 other destinations in Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia. Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Explorer
- Accommodation Hotel, Resort, Sleeper Train, Guest House & Home-stay
- Transport Train, Bus & Boat
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 235From US$ 3,360 22 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 7 seats left|
|Nov 3||Only 5 seats left|
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results