- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Countryside and village visits
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Singapore, Malacca, Kuala Lumpur
- CRUISE along the Malacca River
- VIEW the King's Palace and Sultan Abdul Samad Building in Kuala Lumpur
- VISIT the Botanic Gardens in Singapore, Dutch Square in Malacca, the Petronas Twin Tower Sky Bridge and the Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur, the Cameron Highlands, the Perak Cave Temple near Ipoh, the Ubudiah Mosque in Kuala Kangsar
A melting pot of religion and cultures, from Buddhism to Catholicism, the Dutch to the Chinese and the British, explore the colonial heritage of the region. Explore the bustling streets of Chinatown and Little India in Singapore and Malacca's Dutch Square in Malaysia.
Day 1: ARRIVE SINGAPORE (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: SINGAPORE SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: SINGAPORE SIGHTSEEING
Day 4: SINGAPORE - MALACCA (2 NIGHTS)
Day 5: MALACCA SIGHTSEEING
Day 6: MALACCA - KUALA LUMPUR (2 NIGHTS)
Day 7: KUALA LUMPUR
Day 8: KUALA LUMPUR - BATU CAVES - CAMERON HIGHLANDS
Day 9: CAMERON HIGHLANDS - IPOH
Day 10: IPOH - GEORGETOWN (2 NIGHTS)
Day 11: GEORGETOWN SIGHTSEEING
Day 12: DEPART GEORGETOWN
- 11 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (including Connect with Locals)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Singapore and from George Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colonial Singapore and Malaysia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 177 today.
- Earn US$ 118+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colonial Singapore and Malaysia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colonial Singapore and Malaysia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colonial Singapore and Malaysia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.