- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Kampot and Kep from Sihanoukville in one day
- Discover the rustic and charming Kampot town
- Stop at the Phnom Chhngok Cave Temple
- Experience the bustling activity at the local crab market
The tour starts with a pick-up from Sihanoukville, and then a two-hour drive to Kampot by car. Explore Kampot town and catch sight of the rustic French colonial buildings. Discover the history and architecture as we explore the town’s streets.
Immerse yourself in authentic Cambodian culture with visits to a fishing village, traditional salt field, pepper farm and Phnom Chhngok Cave Temple, a brick temple nestled inside the limestone cave dedicated to Shiva.
Then, head to the coastal town of Kep, 25km from Kampot and best known for its seafood, especially crab. Kep is also a French colonial town showing remnants of old French architecture. Now is the best time to see Kep town as the former sea and mountainside villas which were abandoned during war time are now slowly deteriorating. Be thrilled by the bustling activities at the crab market then relax at the tropical beach along Kep’s seashore. Enjoy the laidback and quiet beach environment along Kep’s coastline. You may wish to cool off at its clear waters or simply take in the fresh air and wonderful seascape while you watch locals hanging out.
The tour ends with a drop-off in Sihanoukville.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Shared air-conditioned vehicle on the tour
- Cold bottled water
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel insurances
- Other expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking Adult pricing applies to all travelers A moderate amount of walking is involved Not wheelchair accessible