- Visit 4 of the 5 villages: Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso and Vernazza
- Free time to take a swim in the sea
The area consists of eighteen kilometers of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. The tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train. You will visit Manarola a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’; Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower; Riomaggiore dating back to the 13th century, famous for its wine and its typical narrow streets and Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’, an ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation on the rocks. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk round the village.
At the end of this amazing tour, we will drive you back to Siena.
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso, Vernazza
- Drop off service
- Lunch in a traditional seaside restaurant in Monterosso: € 20,00 per person (50% discount for children)
- Drop-off: 10€ per person
The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.