- Visit a typical Tuscan farm
- Aperitivo in the vineyard and 4 course dinner
- Night visit to the medieval village of Castellina in Chianti
Afterwards you will be seated and served a delicious 4 course meal that will give you a taste of the particular culinary culture of our countrysides and that you certainly you won’t forget. After dinner you will enjoy a nice walk by visiting the lovely and ancient village of Castellina in Chianti at night. This tiny medieval village, once founded by the Etruscans, is full of historic architectural constructions and sites of interest that you can admire by simply taking a relaxing walk and getting a bit lost on your own. Prepare to experience a lovely and special night full of culture, good food, wine and fine moments.
At the end of the evening you will be driven back to your hotel in Siena.
- Pick up service
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Aperitivo and Dinner with a menu consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Drop off service
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.