- Private tour of the Angkor complex, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See the sunset over the temple of Pre Rup
- Marvel at the ruins of Ta Prohm, taken over by tree roots
- View Angkor Thom, the Bayon and Angkor Wat
We start the day with a visit to the south gate of Angkor Thom with two rows of its huge statues of demons and gods depicting the churning of the ocean of milk arranged on both sides of stone bridge and Bayon temple, a forest of heads.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon we visit the amazing Ta Prohm Temple which has been deliberately left as it was discovered. Kapok trees clasp the sanctuaries with their mighty roots.
We then visit Angkor Wat - the most balanced, the most harmonious, and the most perfect Khmer temple. It shows Khmer art, which reached the height of it glory in the 12th century. The temple was built by King Suryavrman II and dedicated to god Vishnu.
Climb up Bakheng hill to get a bird’s-eye view of sunset, Angkor Wat and western Baray.
Services end after we return you to your hotel.
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.