- duration 30 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Arrive at your hotel, your stylish home for a three night Special Stay located in the heart of Siem Reap.
- Later visit the colossal Angkor Wat.
- Take your Premium Reserved seat at the colourful Cambodian Circus, Phare.
- Later, sail downstream to Koh Dach Island dedicated to the art of silk weaving before continuing your cruise to Phnom Penh.
Two rivers, one lifetime
Undertake one of the most inspiring trips of your life. A captivating mix combining the vitality of the Mekong and the mysticism of the Irrawaddy that will entrance and delight for years to come
Featuring the very best elements of South East Asia with the ultimate in luxury all-inclusive river cruising, you begin in Cambodia, taking in the wonders of Angkor Wat before moving into sparkling Vietnam, along the mighty Mekong. From vibrant Ho Chi Minh City you’ll fly to Yangon to explore mystical Myanmar. As you journey along the spectacular Irrawaddy, jaw-dropping doesn’t even begin to cover it.
Day 1 : Siem Reap
Day 2 : Siem Reap
Day 3 : Siem Reap
Day 4 : Siem Reap > Mekong Cruise
Day 5 : Wat Hanchey > Kampong Cham
Day 6 : Angkor Ban > Silk Island > Phnom Penh
Day 7 : Phnom Penh
Day 8 : Phnom Penh > Tan Chau
Day 9 : Tan Chau
Day 10 : Sa Dec > Cai Be
Day 11 : Mekong Cruise > Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13 : Ho Chi Minh City > Yangon
Day 14 : Yangon
Day 15 : Yangon > Bagan > Irrawaddy Cruise
Day 16 : Sailing > Magwe
Day 17 : Magwe > Minhla Fort
Day 18 : Sailing > Salay
Day 19 : Salay > Bagan
Day 20 : Bagan
Day 21 : Bagan > Pakkoku
Day 22 : Yandabo
Day 23 : Mingun
Day 24 : Sagaing > Mandalay > Amarapura
Day 25 : Irrawaddy Cruise > Mandalay
Day 26 : Mandalay > Inle Lake
Day 27 : Inle Lake
Day 28 : Inle Lake
Day 29 : Inle Lake > Yangon
Day 30 : Yangon
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Deluxe suite
- Grand deluxe suite
- Balcony suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 30 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 30 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic aura
- Scenic spirit
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Two exclusive Temple Gala Dinners
- Champagne breakfast at an Angkor temple supporting a NGO bakery school
- Night time tuk tuk tour with private after hours distillery visit in Phnom Penh
- VIP seats to Phare Circus in Siem Reap
- Club Floor rooms in Yangon
- Lunch with an Intha family in their home in Inle Lake
- Visit a Monastic School and give alms at a nunnery
- Gold leaf and Mahamuni Pagoda activity
- Partake in oil lamp lighting at Shwedagon Pagoda
- Hotels within walking distance to attractions and shops
- Same local Scenic Tour Director for each cruise
- Any international flights to Siem Reap and from Yangon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of the Mekong & Mystical Myanmar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 350 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 14 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Treasures of the Mekong & Mystical Myanmar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of the Mekong & Mystical Myanmar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.