- Local culture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Visit Tonle Sap Lake and Chong Kneas Fishing Village
- Know more about the daily life of fishermen in Cambodia
- Sample Khmer dishes
- Admire the incredible sceneries of the Tonle Sap and stunning sunset views
Our English speaking guide will then take you to the Tonle Sap, the biggest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, on a half day cruise, to let you to know more about daily life of fishermen and admire the magnificent landscapes here.
Next up, we will visit the Chong Kneas Floating village. This is one of the most liveliest and peaceful places to visit through the year and is the best place to see how local Cambodian fishermen and farmers lead their lives.
Finally, head back to your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Transfer by air-con vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.