- Discover the sights and sounds of the city of Siem Reap
- Travel in style as your tuk-tuk speeds through stunning rural landscapes
- Visit floating villages on the largest freshwater lake in South East Asia
After a morning of exploring the sights and sounds of Siem Reap, this tour will whizz you off into the Cambodian countryside. Aboard a trundling tuk-tuk you will travel through stunning rural landscapes on your way to Tonle Sap.
Tonle Sap is the largest freshwater lake in South East Asia. During wet season, this famous lake swells to a dizzying 12,000 square kilometres, attracting millions of fish and other aquatic wildlife to its serene shores.
After a tuk-tuk adventure you will arrive in time to board a boat around the lake. Your expert guide will fill you in on the traditions of the lake’s floating fishing villages and water based agriculture, as you wave at local settlements lining the shore.
After a tranquil exploration of Tonle Sap you will return to Siem Reap, although not before visiting a Buddhist monastery en route home.
- Transport (remork and local boat)
- Local english speaking guide
- Khmer snacks.
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips / gratuities for drivers or guide.
Child Policy: Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.